New and Improved omarissister.com Coming Soon!

    I'm learning html and css for work and for personal use. Tonight, I blew away the old omarissister.com website and replace it with a new template containg a construction message. Already it looks and loads a lot better. I love Cascading Style Sheets. It feel very natural for me to keep the formatting elements separate from the data. Using css makes designing, implementing, and updating my webpage so much easier. My plan is to move my translation efforts to the webpage and out of Blogger. I have put a link on the right sidebar of this blog. Follow along with my progress as I learn if you like :).Source URL: http://aminefairy.blogspot.com/2007/12/new-and-improved-omarissistercom-coming.html
    Visit Anime Fairy Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive