Ouran Chp 71 and 72 in Black and White

    07/31/2009: I corrected a couple of minor translation errors
    --------------------------------------

    I didn't know it was important to everyone to have the manga scanlations in black and white. Personally, I like the original color from the manga magazine. I also like the texture of the paper. I guess I'm weird.  I also corrected some typos in Chp 72 and made some minute wording changes to clean things up a little. Here are the links:

    Chp 71 (Retired) version 2
    Chp 72 (Retired) version 4 (updated 7/31/2009)

    Sorry about that, from now on, I'll put the scanlations in black and white. It's a 3-click process, so it's no big deal. Again, please do not upload these to manga aggregator websites without my permission.Source URL: http://aminefairy.blogspot.com/2009/07/ouran-chp-71-and-72-in-black-and-white.html
    Visit Anime Fairy Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive