Akagami no Shirayukihime Chp 16

    Here's "Akagami no Shirayukihime" Chp 16.  I'm still waiting for inputs from my proofreaders, but it should be good enough for now.  However, in light of this, please DO NOT upload this to any of the manga aggregrator sites.  I will do so when I think it's ready for upload.

    Link to Akagami no Shirayukihime Chp 16

    Updated 1/10/2010: Version 1 --  Minor translation correction on page 2 and some minor tweaks to other pages per suggestions from Sapphire Pyro.
    Updated 1/8/2010:  Version 0.5 -- Corrections from Kuma-Chan added

    Here's some fangirl love from Sapphire Pyro -- beautiful work and nice analysis as always.

    Next there's chp 17 and  a very short omake.  After that Akagami should be caught up with what's available.  Chapter 18 will release in Japan on February 10th.  This is the same day as the next chapter of ZHD.  I will be translating ZHD first,  and then I will get to ANS, though, I may not finish before Ouran is released.

    Anyhow, in the next chapter of ANS, Shirayuki returns and we are back in the present.  From a quick glance at the drawings, it looks like Obi is getting progressively bolder with his feelings towards Shirayuki ... hmm ...I'm don't think it's wise to mess with your boss' "thang," Obi ... hahaha!  Look forward to it!Source URL: http://aminefairy.blogspot.com/2010/01/akagami-no-shirayukihime-chp-16.html
    Visit Anime Fairy Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive