Ouran 81 Spoiler

    I know you want it, so here it is (image). But don't look at it if you don't want the chapter to be spoiled. This chapter includes lots of moments like this.
    ---------

    While translating chapter 81, I noticed I had a small brainfart in chapter 80 on page 18 (should be "living" instead of "leaving" -- probably bad handwriting on my post-it notes).   I updated chapter 80 to match the flashback text in chapter 81.  Sorry about that.  Since "leaving" was spelled correctly it got passed the spell checker and so the error wasn't caught.  It doesn't change anything in the story, but it does make Haruhi's plea to Tamaki a tad more powerful.

    Link in updated chp 80Source URL: http://aminefairy.blogspot.com/2010/07/ouran-81-spoiler.html
    Visit Anime Fairy Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive