Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen Chapter 18


    Here it is!  "Zetta Heiwa Daisakusen" chapter 18!  This is the second to last chapter.  The final chapter releases in Japanese on October 9th and will be a whopping 50-pages!  I'm very excited for it and I'm hoping for a satisfying ending.

    Link to "Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen" Chp 18
    Link to ZHD Chp 18 PDF

    So what are your predictions for the end?  I still predict babies ;p.  I'm also hoping for a Joshua to sacrifice himself.  I don't necessarily want Joshua's death, but I want him to give of himself to save his brother and I want him to do it out of the goodness of his heart.  I will be a little let down if he sacrifices himself after realizing that he's been Claspel's tool.  I wonder, though, what action Yuda will take?  It seems so far, that Johanne has been the one actively changing things.  Maybe Yuda will talk to Joshua...hmm...Well...if anything, at least Johanne got some...heh-heh-heh...Source URL: http://aminefairy.blogspot.com/2010/08/zettai-heiwa-daisakusen-chapter-18.html
    Visit Anime Fairy Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive