"Seirei Produce" Chapter 5


    I suppose it's good enough to release with only one proofreading. If some other errors are pointed out, I'll update the files. Anyhow, this chapter is very funny. I love the confidence Amane exudes in a skirt. He's got a fabulous "supermodel pout." We also see more of the super handsome Ookami the Black ;p. *doki, doki*  I feel a frivolous survey coming on :).

    Links to "Seirei Produce" Chaper 5 (Zip) (PDF)

    Next up is the a very funny comedy series called "Magnolia"  Looking at my schedule, I think the group will have to choose between doing "Magnolia" and "Iiki no Ki" or one of them will have to have a bi-monthly release.  I'm very partial to "Magnolia" and it's more in line with what we usually do at Omari's Sister,  but I am willing to give "Iiki no Ki" a 3 chapter trial to see if it's going anywhere good.Source URL: http://aminefairy.blogspot.com/2010/09/produce-chapter-5.html
    Visit Anime Fairy Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive