New Series: "Kemono Kingdom: Zoo"


    When I first saw this, I thought it was a one-shot like "Hadaka Muffler."  But, unexpectedly, at the end, there was a つづく and a message that the next chapter would appear in the January the issue of Aria.  So...I guess as long as the series isn't monthly and sticks to 24-pages per chapter, we can keep up with it.

    I imagine this is going to be a polarizing series.  There are going to be some people who totally get and love the nonsense, and then there are going to be people who hate how stupid this series it.  Haters, please forgive me for being one who thinks this kind of thing is too funny.  Anyhow...

    Links to "Kemono Kingdom: Zoo" ("Beast Kingdom: Zoo): (Zip) (PDF)

    Oh, and no, this isn't the "Pika Ichi" replacement.

    Next up is "Junketsu + Kareshi" chapter 4.Source URL: http://aminefairy.blogspot.com/2010/10/new-series-kingdom-zoo.html
    Visit Anime Fairy Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive