Magnolia Chapter 7

    Poor, poor Nagi...is it real or a spell?  Chapter 7 is short, but it's a real treat for Nagi x Ayato fans.  Personally, I just like Nagi.   This is my favorite cover image so far.  Ayato looks like he/she is being nuzzled by her big brother, but big brother is looking quite possessive and un-big brother-like.  Try getting through that Yugo!

    Links to "Magnolia" Chapter 7:  (Zip) (PDF)

    Warning:  Spoilers Ahead
    My thoughts on the chapter --
    The obvious question I already asked:  is Nagi is under a spell or are these Nagi's true feelings?  Personally, I think poor Nagi's under a spell, but I wonder whether that spell is anchored by an underlying attraction.  But if I think it's a spell, then what of Yugo?  Personally, I think Yugo is for real (mainly because he and Ayato bicker like a real couple).

    I like the Lily hide-and-seek, though, I hope chapter 8 features nothing scandalous in the library.  Sigh...I feel like Sui is missing out on all of the fun!

    The new character:  Yeeks, it's another Katakana mystery.  I went with "Hollier" because that was the suggestion I got.  A big part of me, though, wanted take some creative liberty and call her "Holly".  I don't know what to think of her.  Is she secretly evil or just some silly Ayato groupy?  She must be important to the story. though, since she's formally introduced to the readers.

    And now we wait another month...augh!!!
    ---------------
    Next up is "Junketsu + Kareshi" Chapter 7 -- Kana wants to start a "people helping" club to help Aki find Stigma, we sorta get introduced to Kana's little brother, Masayuki, and the student council enters the story.
    Source URL: http://aminefairy.blogspot.com/2011/02/magnolia-chapter-7.html
    Visit Anime Fairy Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive