Akagami no Shirayukihime Chp 14 Translation

    One of my proofreaders requested this one.  I guess the cliffhanger from chp 13 was unbearable :).  Anyhow, here it is:

    Link to Akagami Shirayukihime Chp 14 
    Update 12/27/2009:  Version 1 -- Edits from Sapphire Pyro have been added. Hopefully, the file is now the latest :)

    Also, here's a link to some wonderful fan appreciation from Sapphire Pyro.  Sorata-sensei is so fortunate to have such a loving fan.  Link

    I'm not formally taking on this series.  Rather, this was a special request.  However, if the request is made again, I don't mind translating this series when I have time.  It's quite a pleasant series.  It is currently at chp 18 and like ZHD, it is released once every two months.

    As for Ouran 77 -- well, I did start looking at it more closely out of curiosity and because my husband gave me a kick in the pants and told me not to run away from the challenge.  It's not as bad as I thought it was ... As of now, though, I don't have time to do a scanlation before Christmas because  I've got lots of cooking and cleaning to do.  If I do release a scanlation, it will be shortly after Christmas.  It's not as gloomy and drama filled as I thought it would be and there are some funny moments.  More than anything, though, some major loose ends get tied up and Tamaki ends up with a new problem to deal with.


    Anyhow, if you are curious, it sounds like Tamaki's mother has Lupus.  It's generally not fatal, but it's no fun :(.  Here's a link to some info.

    Lupus Info  Link 

    Happy Holidays!
    Source URL: http://aminefairy.blogspot.com/2009/12/akagami-no-shirayukihime-chp-14.html
    Visit Anime Fairy Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive