Bleach 385 Spoilers and Predictions


    Bleach 385
    CLICK Images to Enlarge













    ________________________________________________________

    Please DO NOT get confused
    PREDICTIONS
    are different from SPOILERS

    Well I thought whilst we wait for spoilers - I would share some funny fake spoilers with you!! Be aware they aren't... let's say 'clean'

    Komamura: Tosen... Attacking your subordinate like that... You're truly a dickhead, even your mask reflected it!!!

    Tosen: You're calling me a dickhead? Do you blinder than me? This is the power Aizen-sama granted for me.. Aizen-sama has made me...

    Komamura: He made you into a walking dildo for all I can see..

    Tosen: I see.. You're too ignorant to understand my justice.. Now time for you to fear my new power

    Komamura: Tosen, even you was my best friend, I never show you Tenken strongest power.. It is because.. I despise it.. But even so, it is the power I'm really expert of... Don't die Tosen.. Tenken: Doggystyle!!!!

    Tosen: After done with 69 (Hisagi?), now I must going through that doggystyle? This probably my luckiest day.. Alright, just come (or is it cum? not so sure) at me Komamura!!

    What will happen next? Next chapter : The

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Title: YIFF you wanna see some action

    cover colored double page: Komamura naked only in hot pants with a huge something between his legs it's a ... big hot dog sausage

    Komamura: fuck you tosen dick face i hate n**** (this wasn't originally censored, I decided to, you know what it is anyway)

    Tosen: only black people can say 'n****' you're not even a person

    Komamura: Fuck you

    Tosen: no you fuck you

    Komamura: we can spend all day like this

    Tosen: indeed let's fight

    Hisagi: KAZESHINI SUICIDAL ATTACK!!!!!!!

    Tosen: you missed

    Hisagi: *explodes in a chunk of meat*

    Komamura: Now ill compress my reaitsu ok?

    Tosen: then do it already

    Komamura: *wearing tenken's armor and sword* This is the technique i copied from Kurosaki Ichigo. it increases my strength and speed

    Hisagi somehow survives and try another suicidal attack... and fail

    The end


    Status: PREDICTION
    by: Onayako

    Bleach 385 Prediction

    Fake Karakura Town:

    Komamura: Tousen, I've always hoped that oneday you'd understand the sins you've commited. But now I see I was wrong. This time we settle things once and for all.
    Tousen: You are no match against my new powers you know that as well. So why fighting a hopeless batlle?
    Komamura: Don't think we've been doing nothing all this time.
    Tousen: Of course I don't think, but still, the result will be the same.

    Komamura merges with Tengen and starts attacking Tousen. Kira takes the opportunity to take Hisagi somewhere safe.

    read and posted only at http://bleach-spoilers.blogspot.com/

    Hisagi: So Captain Komamura finally merged with Tengen.
    Kira: Yes, even as powerful as he is, Tousen shouldn't be able to penetrate deep enough through Tengens armor to harm Captain Komamura. But we should worry about your injuries right now.

    Tousen: Indeed you've improved yourself Komamura. I had no idea you could actually merge with Tengen. But still you are nowhere close to defeat me. All you can do is defend yourself.
    Komamura thinking: He is right, all I can do is defend myself. Tengen's armor can not last for too long. I'll buy time as much as I can. Hurry up Urahara-san, you said you'll definitely come.
    Tousen thinking: I've waisted enough time, I should finish this quick. Aizen-sama, I'll never let you down!

    Tousen releases more reiatsu. "Suzumushi Nishiki, Benihiko" Tousen uses his shikai ability to rain swords upon Tengen. Tengen's armor is surely strong but starts failing little by little. However Tousen seems a bit fatigued.

    Aizen: What's the matter Kaname, is there something wrong?
    Tousen:!!! Forgive me Aizen-sama, I'll finish him right away! BANKAI: Suzumushi Tsuishiki, Enma Korogi.

    Tousen releases his Bankai and black void takes over Tengen. Tousen takes advantage of this and starts focusing his attacks on Tengen's weakened points where he can't defend.
    Komamura thinking: This is it, Tengen can't take anymore. Yamamoto Sensei, you have my graditude. I only wish I could have served you more. Sayounara.

    Tousen is about to finish Komamura but he suddenly feels something terrible.
    Tousen's Inner Hollow: What's the matter Master? Why are you in such a despair. What are you afraid of? Are you afraid because you can't please Aizen-sama?
    Worry not, I can give you power, the power that'll please Aizen-sama. All you have to do is give me your body! YES GIVE ME YOUR BODY!

    read and posted only at http://bleach-spoilers.blogspot.com/

    Tousen's bankai disappears. His hollowication proceeds further and he's seen in agony and losing control.
    Hitsuyaga: What the hell is happening?
    Lisa: Right now his inner hollow is trying to take over... He totally lost control.
    Hitsuyaga: What a terrible sight, glad I haven't seen Ichigo like this.
    Ichimaru: Heeeeeeeeee.
    Aizen: Gin, you know what to do.
    Gin: Yes, Captain Aizen. "Ikorose, Shinsho". Ichimaru uses his shikai and beheads Tousen!!
    Komamura: Tousen...
    Hisagi:.......(He sheds a tear)
    Wonderweiss: Auuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaa! Touseeeeeeen!
    Wonderweiss goes into resurrection form and reiatsu blast knocks Kensei back. Will Wonderweiss avenge Tousen?
    The End
    _____________________________________________________________
    Status: PREDICTION
    by: eddy26

    Bleach 385: Changing Wind

    It starts off with Komamura and Tousen

    Tousen: So you've brought out your bankai Komamura. It doesn't matter you'll still lose because I walk the righteous path you can never defeat me.
    Komamura: Righteous? You have become a power hungry monster just like Aizen. I can see that you are truly blind to the truth of what you've become. Since you are beyond salvation I must finish you off here before you can cause anymore damage.
    Tousen: It is you that is truly blind Komamura and that is why you are going to die by my blade.

    http://bleach-spoilers.blogspot.com/

    Tousen shunpos and surprises Komamura. Tousen goes for a kick but Komamura grabs his leg and throws him into a building.

    Komamura: You are not the only one with new found power Tousen. After your betrayal everyone trained to fight you traitors. I have gotten much stronger since the last time you saw me.

    It switches to Kensei vs. WW. Kensei is panting he looks somewhat beat up.
    Kensei: I'm getting tired of beating you down kid. Give up already. Kensei thinks to himself I have to hurry Shinji and the others need my help.

    WW: Ahhh....Ohhh......

    WW shoots a cero but Kensei easily dodges it and goes for a punch. WW disappears before Kensei can land the punch.

    Kensei: Stop hiding you can't beat me like that.

    All of a sudden WW appears behind Kensei and tries to stab him like he did Ukitake. Kensei is able to block it with his arms but the attack pushes Kensei back.

    Kensei: I didn't want to do this but I've got no choice.

    Kensei puts his mask on and sends a wind attack at WW. WW falls to the ground from the attack. Kensei shunpos on top of WW and grabs him by the neck.

    Kensei: Sorry kid I'll make it quick.

    http://bleach-spoilers.blogspot.com/

    All of a sudden Kensei is sent flying back from an explosion.

    There is a lot of smoke coming from the area where WW was lying. Kensei takes off his mask and looks at his hand that has been burned a little.

    Kensei: What have you done to yourself kid. Could it be that you have released your zanpaktou.

    The smoke starts to clear and the shadow of a creature is seen. The chapter ends with it saying what has happened to WW.
    ______________________________________________________________
    Status: PREDICTION
    by: avidlinuxuser

    Bleach 385: The Power of Hell

    Byakuya's bankai is shattered and his last petal falls on his bloodied bankai.
    Kenpachi's zanpaktou has been crushed and his body lies off in the distance.

    Yammy: *Tch* You shinigami captains weren't even worth a challenge.
    Yammy: You know before invading the territory of an enemy perhaps you should get real intelligence rather than believe the words of cowards and weaklings.
    Yammy: Bleh, it was worthless to waste my anger on you.

    http://bleach-spoilers.blogspot.com/

    Yammy raises his eyebrow. In the distance, you see a gigantic amount of reiatsu rising from where the bodies of renji and chad lied.
    Mysterious figure: hey hombre, I heard you were looking for a challenge.
    In a flash, the mysterious figure appears before Yammy.
    He is revealed to be El Chado: Lord of Hell the ultimate form of Chad. When Chad is on the verge of death, this form is activated.
    El Chado looks like chad but with a sombrero and a mustache. he has traded the armor for a donkey.
    El Chado: First let us regain some energy over tacos and tea.
    Yammy and El Chado discuss politics and religion while eating tacos and drinking tea.
    El Chado: Now, it is time we fight.
    Yammy: Very well...
    El Chado: El directo oscuras
    Yammy: Gran Bala Oscuras metrelleta
    As yammy's attack and el chado attack converge a gigantic crater is forming in las noches.

    Mayuri tries to hurry the incapacitated captains through the gargantua

    Ending Text: With the convergence of the attacks of Yammy and El Chado, will anyone make it out of Hueco Mundo alive?!
    _____________________________________________________________
    Status: PREDICTION
    by: Soul Snatcher

    bleach 385: Bare You Fangs At The Dark

    Begins Kensei vs Wonderwisse clashing through their area of the city

    Kensei: Damn, even with Bankai this kid is is still a monster.

    Wonderwisse: Yelling and Howling

    Kensei: I teach to fool around will fight me you stupid brat.

    http://bleach-spoilers.blogspot.com/

    Kensei dawn's his mask uses Shunpo to Maneuver above Wonderwisse and lunches a huge flaming electrical blast down at Wonderwisse destroying everything in a half mile radius. Witches to Aizen and Shinji's fight. Aizen unsheathes his sword and begins to belittle Shinji who is somewhat nervous.

    Aizen: Way so nervous Shinji afraid I'll use me Shikai on you hmm..(with to Shinji say nothing)... well there no need to worried yourself, your far to pathetic form me to have to resort to such a measure.

    Shinji smile) Pathetic you say coming from the man how was hides behind illusion and gather a bunch of weak underling so no one could challenge his power. (chuckling) Pathetic I think you called that on the wrong person Aize.....

    Shinji does get to finish, Azien attack Shinji who just barely able block his sword before being stroke to the ground by the force of the Azien swing sword. Shinji crashes to into a building before hitting the ground. Shinji quickly reemerges from the rubble flight up to Aizen with mask on yelling.

    Shinji: I'm going to make you pay for the pain and misery you put us through

    Aizen: You and you friends have yet to taste the horror of my power, come Shinji Hirako, come and let me show you what true fear and despair fell like.

    Which to Yamamoto who is griping if the hilt of his sheathed sword as he look at Aizen and Shinji battle.

    Yamamoto: Time for me to end this chaos.

    http://bleach-spoilers.blogspot.com/

    To Hueco Mundo, Yammy has sent Kenpachi flying in Mayuri direction and Byakuya is fighting Yammy alone use Shunpo and his Bankai to attack Yammy knee's and torso to find a weak spot.

    Mayuri: Are you two going to finish the creature already.

    Kenpachi: What the hell do you think were try to do clown.

    Mayuri: What did you just call me you insuperable barbaric beats.

    Kenpachi: I called makeup wearing curious clown.

    Mayuri yelling out) How dare you make fun of me a kill you.

    Yells out bankai and try to attack Kenpachi by shooting out poisoned sword from his bankai under belly, but Kenpachi avoids them and two of the swords hit Yammy in the back leg make him somewhat dizzy. Yammy turn around and precedes to attack Mayuri.

    Yammy: How dare you attack me my me roach (take swing at Mayuri).

    Mayuri Shunpo out of the way with Nemu)You bastered trick me.

    Yammy attack him again, but Mayuri use a Kido spell to teleport a bomb similar to the one he gave Ishida into Yammy mouth, sending him felling to the ground

    Kenpachi: Wasn't me idea, but I was getting tried of watch you ass sit there looking bored.

    Byakuya Shunpo over to them.

    Mayuri: Damn you Kuchiki do you have a death wi....

    Byakuya: I've been very suspicious as to were you loyalties lie Mayuri Kurotsuchi and so with that I must test you to make shore.

    Yammy: getting back up angry as hell

    Mayuri: Fine all show were my loyalty lies.

    Yammy: I going to squash all three of you incest into the ground

    Yammy charges toured them

    End with the fang are bared but will it be enough
    _____________________________________________________________
    Bleach 384 (English)

    CLICK Images to Enlarge












    ____________________________________________________________
    Bleach, Bleach 385 Predictions, Bleach 385, Bleach 385 Raw, Bleach Spoilers, Bleach 385 Spoilers, Bleach Manga Spoilers, Bleach Anime, Bleach 385 English, Naruto 475, Naruto 475 Spoilers, Naruto 475 Predictions, Naruto 475 Confirmed Spoilers, Naruto 475 English, One Piece 568, One Piece 568 RAW, One Piece 568 Spoilers, Bleach 386 Predictions, Bleach 386, Bleach 386 Raw, Bleach Spoilers, Bleach 386 Spoilers, Bleach Manga Spoilers, Bleach Anime, Bleach 386 English, Naruto 476, Naruto 476 Spoilers, Naruto 476 Predictions, Naruto 476 Confirmed Spoilers, Naruto 476 English, One Piece 567, One Piece 567 RAW, One Piece 567 Spoilers
    Source URL: http://aminefairy.blogspot.com/2009/12/bleach-385-spoilers-and-predictions.html
    Visit Anime Fairy Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive