How do you Feel About Ouran Ending -- Poll Results

    I ended the poll a few days early because the results seem overwhelming clear.  85% of you projected warm feelings towards Ouran.  Here's a summary of the results:

    No!!! Ouran forever - 97 votes (26%)
    I'm looking forward to a great ending - 215 votes (59%)
    Get it over with - 19 votes (5%)
    I lost interest long ago - 26 votes (7%)
    What's "Ouran"? - 5 votes (1%)

    I voted "Get it over with" -- but after reading chapter 79, I'm feeling a bit more positive.

    And now the new poll!  Let's speculate on the whose feet those are at the end of Ouran 79...Source URL: http://aminefairy.blogspot.com/2010/03/how-do-you-feel-about-ouran-ending-poll.html
    Visit Anime Fairy Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive