Over 100 of my Lightly Used Books Still Available for Purchase

    There are still over 100 of my lightly used manga still available through Amazon.
    Buy my manga so I can buy more manga!!!

    New Additions:

    • NG Life Volume 1
    • Pandora Hearts Volume 1 Sold!
    I have manga in Japanese!
    • Skip Beat
    • Nodame Cantibile
    Popular Titles Still Available:
    • Special A
    • Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
    • Kekkaishi -- Selling Fast!!!
    • Monkey High! (Saru Yama)  -- Only Volume 3 left!!!
    • Samurai Deeper Kyo
    There's AWFUL manga and manhwa available too:
    • Les Bijoux (I have no idea what I was thinking)
    • King of the Lamp (it doesn't get any worse and smuttier than this "gem")
    Again, buy my manga so I can buy more manga!!!Source URL: http://aminefairy.blogspot.com/2010/03/over-100-of-my-lightly-used-books-still.html
    Visit Anime Fairy Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive