Orange Chocolate Chapter 8

    Thanks to everyone who volunteered to help proofread!  I now have a nice pool of proofreaders, so, hopefully, I won't have any emergencies soon.  Recruitment, though is still open.  I also need a back-up translator, so if you know a fair amount of Japanese and want to help, sent me an e-mail (link).

    And now onto why your here, Orange Chocolate chapter 8!

    Link to "Orange Chocolate" Chapter 8

    I like this chapter because Chiro's reaction to recent events are uniquely "Chiro" and quite funny.  She has her own strange view of the world ;p.

    It looks like I've got a few days until I get the raw for ZHD, so we'll start working on "Kaicho-san no Koneko" and I will work on my websites.Source URL: http://aminefairy.blogspot.com/2010/04/orange-chocolate-chapter-8.html
    Visit Anime Fairy Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive