Orange Chocolate Chapter 9


    Update 4/21/2010:  Kuma-chan found some small errors and I've corrected them, so now everything should be good to go!  Hoorays for Kuma-chan and Toune86!!!
    ---------------------------------------------------
    I'd like to get one more set of eyes on this before releasing,  but...I guess it's okay...I hope.  Anyhow, here's "Orange Chocolate" chapter 9.  To those folks who are overly-eager uploaders, please wait until the 23nd such that if there are changes made, you get the latest version.

    Link to Orange Chocolate Chapter 9

    Next up is "Ouran High School Host Club" Chapter 80.  Until I get the raw (it should arrive Friday afternoon at my local bookstore), I will be working on "Orange Chocolate" Chapter 10 so you all won't have to wait long to have the chapter 9 cliffhanger resolved.  I just saw in the advertisement in one of the side panels of the latest chapter of "Skip Beat" that there will be another Hana Kimi omake released in May.  I will take a look at it when it comes out in Hana to Yume issue 11 to decide whether I will translate it.Source URL: http://aminefairy.blogspot.com/2010/04/orange-chocolate-chapter-9.html
    Visit Anime Fairy Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive