Kaichou-san no Koneko Chp 2


    Here is "Kaichou-san no Koneko" chapter 2.

    Link to "Kaichou-san no Koneko" chapter 2

    There's only one more chapter and very short omake left in this series!

    Next up is "Orange Chocolate" chapter 11.  I'm narrowing down on some potential one shots.  There are 3 recently released one-shots from from Kiyo Fujiwara that have caught my eye.  They look like humorous boyhood slice-of-life stories.  The two that just came out in in "The Hana to Yume" and the Baby extra comic book look extra-heartwarming.  As for a new series, I'm looking for something with some action and romance.  I'm currently searching through Asuka magazine, Hana to Yume, BetsuHana, Lala DX, and The Hana to Yume.  Nothing in Lala has caught my eye.Source URL: http://aminefairy.blogspot.com/2010/05/kaichou-san-no-koneko-chp-2.html
    Visit Anime Fairy Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive