Retiring Arakure (Wild Ones)

    Arakure ("Wild Ones") volume 10 releases June 1st, and, with that, the complete series will be out to purchase in English from Viz.  At that time I will be pulling the series from my blog and server.  If you like the series, I encourage you to support the author and the distributor by purchasing the books.  Also, this will make room for me to add new unlicensed series and one-shots for you all to read.  I will be doing the same with Ouran 1-month after I release the translation of the final chapter.  Of course, I have no control over the content posted at the manga aggregation sites, so do what you must if you truly cannot purchase the manga in your area.Source URL: http://aminefairy.blogspot.com/2010/05/retiring-arakure-wild-ones.html
    Visit Anime Fairy Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive