"Kimi ni XOXO" Chapter 2


    Here is"Kimi ni XOXO" chapter 2.  As I said in an earlier post, the previews state that chapter 3 is the climax of the story.  I take this to mean that the story will be ending within a couple of chapters and, therefore, contained within one volume.  Actually, this makes me quite happy because I don't think there's more than a volume's worth of story for these characters in this scenario and we don't have to suffer through a story that rambles on out of control.  I have great admiration for authors who can get to the point while telling a fully developed story. Anyhow...

    Link:  "Kimi ni XOXO" chapter 2

    Next up is "Seirei Produce" chapter 3.  Shiina, Amane, and the Kitsune engage in a game of strip Rock-Paper-Scissors (Jan-Kan-Po). Heheheh...Look forward to it ;p.Source URL: http://aminefairy.blogspot.com/2010/06/ni-xoxo-chapter-2.html
    Visit Anime Fairy Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive