Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen Chp 17


    Here is "Zettai Heiwa Daisakusen" chapter 17.

    Link to ZHD Chp 17

    Hopefully, this is the lowest emotional point in the story. If it isn't, I don't know if I could handle any more bad befalling these characters I like so much.  From the way the chapter ends, it looks like the next chapter will be a flashback chapter -- or so I hope, because I would really like to see how Yuda and Johanne met during the war.

    Read beyond here after you've read the chapter because what I ramble, may contain spoilers.

    On the topic of Joshua, I want him dead, but at the same time I feel a lot of pity for him and I want him to understand that his father loves him.  I don't know, though, how he can salvage matters between him and Johanne unless he sacrifices himself for Johanne.

    Anyhow, I'm not all that worried about Johanne getting executed for what happens in this chapter.  The King is awake and will surely put an end to the nonsense.  It could be fun, though, for some folks to rescue Johanne and stage a military coup in dramatic fashion.  They just need to get rid of Joshua and make Claspel go away.  After that, the angry former ruler of Judecca is the only bad guy left (that we know of) to neutralize.

    Needless to say, I'm looking forward to chapter 18 :).

    Next up after this is the Hana-Kimi omake.  I'm going to do a very quick editing job, so the quality won't be all that great.  In a way, there's not much I can do about that anyway because the print quality of the source magazine is CRAPPY.  Hopefully, I can finish that up by sometime tomorrow.  After that we will start working on Orange Chocolate chapter 14.Source URL: http://aminefairy.blogspot.com/2010/06/zettai-heiwa-daisakusen-chp-17.html
    Visit Anime Fairy Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive