Akagami no Shirayukihime Chapter 22

    Here is "Akagami no Shirayukihime" chapter 22.  I get the impression after reading this chapter that Shirayuki is in no real danger, but rather the folks after Shirayuki are probably Raji's adoring siblings.  I hope I'm wrong, because if the siblings then I'm going to be SUPER PEEVED.  Anyhow...it would make sense as far a Izana not being all that concerned about the people after Shirayuki.  He's probably laughing his ass off in the castle as Zen gallops off to the rescue Shirayuki from a 10-year old.

    Anyhow, I noticed while cleaning this that the artwork has a more of a "hand drawn" feel than usual.  In that sense the drawings felt very intimate and that was somehow reassuring to me.  I think Shirayuki's ball gown is elegant in its simplicity.  It kinda makes be want to see her paired up with a guy while wearing it.

    With the way this is going, I feel I would be happy if this series ended at chapter 24.  I imagine in the next chapter Zen, with his newly formed nuts, will ask for Shirayuki's hands and then in chapter 24, they can get married and live happily ever after.  Honestly, I think that's about all the AnS love I have left in me, so I hope it ends soon instead of dragging on.

    Links to Akagami no Shirayukihime Chp 22:  (Zip) (PDF)Source URL: http://aminefairy.blogspot.com/2010/12/akagami-no-shirayukihime-chapter-22.html
    Visit Anime Fairy Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive