Magnolia Chapter 5


    One agonizing wait is over only to begin another.  The mental well being of a Magnolia fan is never good.  Hahaha!  We finally get the answer to how Ayato's Dad reacts to Ayato dressed as a woman.  The reaction, in general, is as I expected, but I didn't anticipate the extent of the reaction.  Needless to say, I was quite pleased by the whole scene.  Thank you Naked Ape for exceeding my expectations!

    Links to Magnolia Chp 5:  (Zip) (PDF)

    I made a small update to "Magnolia" chapter 2 that has some impact to the story.  I think there was a typo in the original Japanese text and instead of Ayato's Dad saying that he and Ayato don't like Vincent, it's only Ayato's Dad who doesn't like Vincent.  I updated the file to reflect the new understanding (link to Chp 2).

    Speaking of Vincent...I wonder whether the Dad saying he doesn't like Vincent followed by the scene where Ayato is having the nightmare is just a "red herring"?  Also  given the picture of the King, Vincent, and Ayato's mother (Angela) together in chapter 5, I wonder if Angela was born genderless like Ayato?  Maybe they were all best guy friends until Angela fell in love and became a woman.  That would be quite a bit of backstory! *jump, jump*   So many questions and so few pages per chapter!  *sobs*  And now we wait 4-weeks to learn more (well, technically 3-weeks for me -- nya-nya!).

    Next up is "Orange Chocolate" Chapter 20.  This chapter is mostly more Chiro in Wonderland fan service, but this time there's a twist since that annoyance Hal is in the mix.  But on the bright side, we get wonderful drawings of Ritsu's irresistible glaring face.Source URL: http://aminefairy.blogspot.com/2010/12/magnolia-chapter-5.html
    Visit Anime Fairy Blog for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive